As I pursue this goal I am challenging you to Improve Your English!
Take the English language challenge below ~
I CHALLENGE YOU TO...
1. Listen to correct English at least 30 minutes every day. With today’s technology, this is one method that has become very easy to do. Podcasts, music, You Tube videos, radio documentaries, children’s stories, interviews with your favorite celebrity, or any other audio made by native English speakers is perfect for this passive activity you can do at home while you are cooking or doing some other activity.
2. Sign up for conversation classes with Chatty Kathy English! Affordable and convenient, this is the future of English classes.
3. Watch a movie or television program in English —at least once a week! Whether it’s a big Hollywood production, the latest series, or a 30 minute comedy. Expose yourself to English and it will become music to your ears!
4. Set your tech life to English. Switch the language settings to English on your mobile phone, tablet, mp3 player, laptop computer, office computer, and any other technology you love to use. And don’t forget your accounts on Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and any other networks you use. Why? After only a few days, you will acquire all the technical vocabulary native speakers use today—in English.
5. Plan a holiday to an English speaking location. Reward yourself for completing the English Language Challenge by taking a vacation. You can practice your English with real people in the real world when you visit an international city or an English-speaking country.
These goals might sound easy at first, but many students find it difficult to continue for longer than a couple of weeks. Of course taking English classes with Chatty Kathy English is a great way to improve your level of English, as our students can tell you. But it takes dedicated practice every day to see a real improvement in a short time.
Are you planning to improve your English in 2015?
Do you think you are up for the “English Challenge”?
Share your progress and experience with us in the comments!
We love to hear what you think about learning English!